- Catholic values and traditions that establish a foundation for life
- Solid academic foundation with a progressive eye on the future to prepare students to be competitive after they graduate
- Small family feel and caring environment in which every teacher knows and lifts every child
- Safe, organized, beautiful environment for learning
- Up-to-date curriculum, textbooks, programs, and teaching techniques with highly trained and qualified teachers
- Strong core program with high test score results along with enrichment programs
- Up-to-date technology with dedicated technology teachers, integrated classroom instruction, and an abundance of technology resources.
- Innovation is supported on all levels with an Innovation Lab and Hands-on Science Program.
- Systems established to support teachers, students, and parents with a president, principal, athletic director, technology director, and a resource teacher
- A wide variety of extracurricular and elective classes to develop the whole child
- A strong leadership program that develops independent, confident, and resourceful students
- Credentialed Teachers who meet weekly in grade level Professional Learning Communities to stay current and connected, helping to build and support our educational model
Life after NDAE - Matriculation
Our program gives students the foundation they need to be successful and is evident in their success on their path of higher education. We know that navigating the high school application process requires insight and assistance. Our goal is to find the high school that is right fit for our students. Starting in 7th grade, we confer with the families to discuss the high schools that would be the best fit for their child. We are then able to work with each family towards a common goal. We offer an informative High School Night for families in grades 6 - 8 to go over the process and requirements. A HSPT preparatory class is offered on campus for 8th graders at a reasonable fee. Additionally, each student is prepared with tips for the interview and writing process.
Many of our students continue their Catholic education at their first choice high school.
In addition to high school success we are pleased to share that many of our students go on to prestigious colleges. Our foundational learning and leadership teachings prepare our students for a successful high school experience and allow them to go to the college of their dreams.