The NDAE Parent Association acts as a service and support organization for our school in the following ways:
- We host social events to provide opportunities for our families to gather and celebrate our bond of faith in the school community.
- We help fundraise as needed through our fundraising plan.
- We facilitate communication between the parents and the administration/faculty.
- We assist the administration in keeping abreast of parental perceptions and concerns.
- We coordinate the talents of our school community through the volunteer program.
- We Celebrate the NDAE staff with birthday and teacher appreciation events.
Parent Action Committee (PAC)