Application and Required Forms
Application Link will be available October 9, 2020
- Birth Certificate of Child
- Upload a PDF
- Baptismal Certificate of the Child
- Upload a PDF
- Current Immunization Records
- Must have on file to enroll - you may upload a PDF now or wait.
- For Grades TK - Kinder, please provide this additional information
- Preschool Evaluation Form - Downloaded OR
- Preschool Progress Report
- Please upload a PDF of either of the above.
- For Grades 1 - 7, please include this additional information
- Most Recent Report Card AND
- Most Recent Standardized Test Scores
- Please upload a PDF of each
- Present School Form
- This form should be downloaded, printed, and given to your current school Principal or Director. They may mail this form to us directly, or it can be returned by you in a sealed envelope.
- Pastor Form
- This form should be downloaded, printed, and given to your Pastor. Your Pastor may mail this form to us directly, or it can be returned by you in a sealed envelope.
- Application Fee
- After you have submitted your online application, you will receive an email with instructions to pay the $100 application fee.
Dates and Deadlines
It is our hope that some of these events may be able to take place on campus in-person as restrictions are lifted by governing officials. For now, we are planning and reimagining these to be virtual events. Please check back for any changes regarding these events, how to register, and meeting links.
- Application Available - October 9, 2020
Attend a Virtual Open House
- Virtual Open House - October 24, 2020,10am -12:00pm
- Virtual Open House - November 18, 2020, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
- Visitor's Day Tours - December 9, 2020, 8:30 - 9:30 am
- Visitor's Day Tours - January 13, 2021, 8:30 - 9:30 am
- Priority Application Deadline - January 21, 2021
Schedule your Evaluation Time
- Evaluation Day - January 23, 2021
TK - 1st Grade Chancy and Bruce Results
- Parent Workshop - February 23, 2021 at 7:00pm
Notification of Acceptance Letters
- Week of March 1, 2021